Please read carefully
- £199.00 Inclusive per Tenant, this fee includes a referencing process (references are processed by a third party) This fee also includes contract negotiation, (amending and agreeing terms) arranging the tenancy and agreement. Paperwork relating to the deposit.
- £60.00 charge for each Guarantor
- £60.00 charge per permitted occupier.
- Pet Deposit / Bond From £100 (Per Pet) if requested by the landlord. The tenancy agreement does state that on vacation of the property the carpets and furniture that was part of the tenancy must be professionally fumigated and cleaned if pets have been present, proof of this must be provided on vacation.
- £60.00 Renewal of Tenancy agreement per property.
- £60.00 Changes to a Tenancy Agreement or Amendment fee per property.
- £30.00 contractor visits or agent visits when access is not gained with a pre-arranged appointment and not more than 24 hours notice given by the tenant per appointment.
- Unpaid Rent / Returned Payments. Unpaid rent will be pursued verbally and in writing, Interest may be charged at 4% above the Bank of England base rate from the due date. Returned payments will be subject to the same plus charges levied to us by the bank.
- NON REFUNDABLE
Working tenants must be earning 30 x monthly rent per annum BEFORE any stoppages.
Guarantors must be earning 36 x monthly rent per annum BEFORE and stoppages and must also be a UK homeowner.
Please note that identification, proof of residency, a full month’s rent and a full deposit (amount disclosed upon application) are required before moving into any of the properties listed.
Deposits are held in accordance with current legislation.